Sysco LABS is the innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food products as well as equipment and supplies to the hospitality industry. Sysco serves over 500,000 customers through its team of over 65,000 associates and operates 300 distribution facilities across the globe.
Sysco LABS is re-imagining the global foodservice industry: our engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka, Redwood City, CA and Austin and Houston TX, will innovate across the entire supply chain – sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, and the delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network – culminating in the in-restaurant dining experience for the end-customer. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS is poised to revolutionize one of the biggest industries in the world.
We are currently on the lookout for a Technical Lead – Mobile to join our team.
What you will be responsible for:
- Design and develop enterprise grade, mission critical mobile solutions for one of the world’s largest corporations.
- Produce high quality, high stability code and designs by following software engineering best practices.
- Lead engineers, review designs, review code, groom engineers and help them deliver on time and with quality.
- Work collaboratively in a cross functional team in an Agile delivery environment.
- Be involved in projects throughout their full software lifecycle: from requirements analysis, design, development, QA, and deployment, troubleshooting, to post-production support.
- Ability to appreciate backend architectures to which mobile solutions connect.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and 5+ years of experience developing production mobile applications and managing teams.
- Proven, hands-on experience in designing, developing and maintaining production mobile solutions in Swift, Objective-C, Java, and React Native.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with working in a Scrum Agile delivery environment.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and experience working with Cloud IaaS or PaaS providers such as AWS will be an added advantage.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Technical training and softskills development programs.
- Fast career growth, recognition and senior leadership opportunities for good performers.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment, and a fun work culture that celebrates success