We are based in the heart of the Silicon Valley and combine ideas from the epicenter of tech innovation with Sri Lankan engineering brilliance.
Our cutting edge end-to-end restaurant technology platform is distributed nationwide in the US via our parent company Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY): the world’s largest food services company.
As Sysco’s key technology partner we also provide the technical innovation necessary for Sysco to stay on the leading edge; the Sysco Innovation center at Sysco LABS undertakes the most significant technology initiatives with the aim of retaining Sysco’s competitive edge in the food-tech industry.
We are looking for dynamic and passionate individuals who can produce and maintain high quality documentation with minimal supervision. The individual will work closely with internal teams in order to produce, review, edit and proofread technical and end user documentation.
What you will be responsible for:
- Design, produce and maintain high quality documentation such as user manuals, “how to” guides and various other technical and end user documentation.
- Work closely with internal and external stake holders to gather information, consolidate and produce technical information gathered through multiple sources in a simple, concise and user friendly manner.
- Ensuring that the documents produced are reviewed and improved in an ongoing basis according to the latest documentation and industry standards.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- Minimum 3 years’ industry experience in a similar capacity preferably in a software company.
- Knowledge in documentation creation methodologies and best practices.
- Excellent command of English and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent copy-editing and proofreading skill.
- Self-driven and result oriented team player with excellent interpersonal skills who has the ability to thrive in a challenging environment.
- Previous experience in an agile environment would be an added advantage.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Technical training and softskills development programmes.
- Fast career growth, recognition and leadership opportunities for good performers.
- Overseas travel and exposure to client environments.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment and a fun work culture that celebrates success.