Sysco Labs is a technology innovation center of Sysco Corporation, the world’s largest food service company. Sysco serves over 700,000 businesses in Europe and across the USA through its team of over 65,000 employees.
Based in the Silicon Valley with engineering centers in Austin, Texas and Colombo, Sri Lanka, Sysco Labs is using technology to revolutionize the experience of all of Sysco’s customers across the food service process.
- Knowledge about systems and products that cater to the restaurant industry. (e.g. Yelp, Zomato, etc)
- Knowledge about the restaurant industry in general (knowledge about the US restaurant industry would be a plus).
- Ability to analyze data, and recognize trends.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Monitor market trends and research competitor activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Strategize and execute various marketing initiatives for CAKE products.
- Execute comprehensive integrated marketing campaigns.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- Excellent English language skills (both written and verbal).
- Sound knowledge of MS Office.
- A minimum of 3 AL passes with A’s in English, and Math at OL’s.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and follow-up skills.
- Needs to be proactive and self-organized.
Why you should join Sysco Labs:
- An attractive base compensation plan.
- Fast tracked Marketing training and soft skills development programmes.
- Fast career growth and recognition of performance.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment.
- A fun work culture that celebrates successes regularly.