Sysco (NYSE:SYY) is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 57,000 associates, the company operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2020 that ended June 27, 2020, the company generated sales of more than $52 billion.
Sysco LABS supports Sysco’s digital transformation with engineering teams in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and Austin and Houston, Texas, in the USA. Operating with the agility and efficiency of a tech–startup and backed by the domain expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS’ mission is to support the innovation of Sysco’s business across the entire foodservice journey.
We are on the lookout for a UI / UX Engineer to join the team
- Work closely with members of the Product and Design teams to translate concepts into prototypes and assist engineering teams with the final implementation.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 1 years of work experience in a similar capacity.
- Solid knowledge of responsive layout development with cross browser support.
- Experience in working with CSS preprocessors.
- Some experience with back-end technologies will be beneficial.