- Coordination of administration tasks across facilities
- Handling purchase requisition, purchase orders and procurement
- Liaising with government agencies, vendors, suppliers, embassies, industry bodies and other third parties to expedite the timely completion of tasks and initiatives
- Assisting in office refurbishment and fit-out projects
- Assisting in the implementation and ongoing maintenance of infrastructure, utilities and related external and internal systems
- Contributing with new ideas that will enhance the office environment in partnership with other internal stakeholders
- Assisting the Marketing team in event management
- Proper documentation and filing of all related activities
- Assisting in providing a high-quality of service to all stakeholders
- Following a degree or diploma program will be an added advantage
- A high level of organization with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- The ability to establish priorities and excellent time management skills
- Potentially, a good cultural fit across all SYSCO LABS departments
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates
- The opportunity to work with high-caliber individuals across the organization
- Technical training and soft skills development programs
- Fast career growth, recognition and senior leadership opportunities for good performers
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment, and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly
Sysco LABS is the captive innovation center of Sysco Corporation (NYSE: SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is a Fortune 500 company and the global leader in selling, marketing, and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare, and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 71,000 associates, the company operates 333 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 700,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2022 that ended July 3, 2022, the company generated sales of more than $68 billion.
Operating with the agility and tenacity of a tech–startup, powered by the expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS is transforming one of the world’s largest industries.
Sysco LABS’s engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka and Austin and Houston, TX, innovate across the entire foodservice journey – from the enterprise-grade technology that enables Sysco’s business, to the technology that revolutionizes how Sysco connects with restaurants and the technology that shapes the way those restaurants connect with customers.
Sysco LABS technology is present in the sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, the delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network, the in-restaurant dining experience of the end-customer and much more.