- Contribute towards the defining of test strategies and test planning.
- Perform test design and develop test scenarios.
- Contribute towards the development of automation scripts.
- Configure and maintain test environments and continuous integration.
- Perform test execution, analyze test results, and communicate test results to stakeholders.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or an equivalent qualification.
- Strong knowledge in quality engineering practices and processes.
- Sound knowledge of Java, OOP concepts and coding standards.
- Solid understanding in building web and mobile test automation using Selenium and Appium.
- Strong knowledge of Agile software testing and software engineering concepts.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thirst for learning and for regularly updating knowledge.
- Testing and Agile related certifications would be an added advantage.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Technical training and soft skills development programmes.
- Fast career growth, recognition and senior leadership opportunities for good performers.
- Overseas travel and exposure to client environments.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.
Sysco LABS is the captive innovation center of Sysco Corporation (NYSE: SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is a Fortune 500 company and the global leader in selling, marketing, and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare, and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 71,000 associates, the company operates 333 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 700,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2022 that ended July 3, 2022, the company generated sales of more than $68 billion.
Operating with the agility and tenacity of a tech–startup, powered by the expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS is transforming one of the world’s largest industries.
Sysco LABS’s engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka and Austin and Houston, TX, innovate across the entire foodservice journey – from the enterprise-grade technology that enables Sysco’s business, to the technology that revolutionizes how Sysco connects with restaurants and the technology that shapes the way those restaurants connect with customers.
Sysco LABS technology is present in the sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, the delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network, the in-restaurant dining experience of the end-customer and much more.