THE BIG PICTURE
Sysco LABS is the captive innovation center for Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), a Fortune 100 company and the world’s largest foodservice provider with 72,000+ associates, 330+ distribution centers and over 725,000 customers in 90 countries. For fiscal 2023 that ended July 1, 2023, Sysco generated over $76 billion in sales.
Sysco LABS powers Sysco’s farm-to-fork operations and our technology is present in the sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, the delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network, the in-restaurant dining experience of the end-customer and much more.
Our technology ecosystem spans 600+ applications, monitoring and incident management across 10,000+ servers, multi-cloud – multi-platform event streaming and microservices architecture, and enterprise-grade systems that power a catalog of over 1.4 million products, 330+ distribution centers and a fleet of 14,000 IoT-enabled delivery trucks, and more.
Everything we do at Sysco LABS supports Sysco’s Purpose of ‘Connecting the world to share food and care for one another’, and our technology directly impacts millions of food consumers in a trillion-dollar, global industry.
We are currently on the lookout for talented Software Engineers to join our team!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Developing new customer-focused products for one of the world’s largest corporations involved in the marketing and distribution of food products
- Working with a passionate group of innovation engineers developing highly influential business products.
- Collaborating with diverse technologists in a precise engineering organization driven by the best engineering practices and processes in the country
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and 2 or more years of solid engineering experience
- Familiarity with DevOps practices (CI/CD) and prior experience working with Cloud (AWS)
- Experience in SQL (RDBMS) and NoSQL
- Experience in ML and Data Science would be an added advantage
- Experience in Front End technologies like REACT.js or VUE.js would be an added advantage
- Good communication skills as you will be interacting remotely with counterparts across the world
WHAT AWAITS YOU AT SYSCO LABS
- An attractive base compensation package comfortably above market rates
- Performance rewards and recognition
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- A health and wellness allowance
- A team outing allowance
- Paid birthday leave
- Learning and development allowance
- Overseas travel opportunities and exposure to client environments
- A progressive culture that promotes work-life harmony and personal development
Sysco LABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.