- Provide support in designing application architectures on Azure.
- Provide recommendations on Azure managed services.
- Implement infrastructure using IAAC.
- Implement strategies to migrate Data from AWS to Azure.
- Implement and enforce security/networking best practices on Azure.
- Implement configuration management to manage the application configurations.
- Implement monitoring for the designed infrastructure and application.
- Implement CI/CD.
- Excellent knowledge of Azure administration (Compute/Storage/Networking/Security/Databases).
- Working knowledge of AWS.
- Working knowledge of Terraform and Ansible.
- Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting skills for supporting multi-tiered architecture (i.e., a client tier, an application tier, and a data tier).
- Intermediate PowerShell scripting capabilities.
- Knowledge of Windows Server administration and Active Directory (2016+).
- Working knowledge of the .Net framework and supporting technologies.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server administration (SQL Server 2016+).
- Intermediate understanding of network administration, load balancing, firewall rules, and other technologies associated with managing production systems.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Technical training and soft skills development programmes.
- Fast career growth, recognition and senior leadership opportunities for good performers.
- Overseas travel and exposure to client environments.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.
Sysco LABS is the captive innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE: SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is a Fortune 500 company and the global leader in selling, marketing, and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare, and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 58,000 associates, the company operates approximately 343 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 650,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2021 that ended July 3, 2021, the company generated sales of more than $51 billion.
Operating with the agility and tenacity of a tech–startup, powered by the expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS is perfectly poised to transform one of the world’s largest industries.
Sysco LABS’s engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka and Austin and Houston, TX, innovate across the entire food service journey – from the enterprise grade technology that enables Sysco’s business, to the technology that revolutionizes the way that Sysco connects with restaurants and the technology that shapes the way those restaurants connect with customers.
Sysco LABS technology is present in the sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, the delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network, the in-restaurant dining experience of the end-customer and much more.