THE BIG PICTURE
Sysco LABS is the captive innovation center for Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), a Fortune 100 company and the world’s largest foodservice provider with 71,000+ associates, 330+ distribution centers and over 725,000 customers in 90 countries. For fiscal 2023 that ended July 1, 2023, Sysco generated over $76 billion in sales.
Sysco LABS powers Sysco’s farm-to-fork operations and our technology is present in the sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, the delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network, the in-restaurant dining experience of the end-customer and much more.
Our technology ecosystem spans 600+ applications, monitoring and incident management across 10,000+ servers, multi-cloud – multi-platform event streaming and microservices architecture, and enterprise-grade systems that power a catalog of over 1.4 million products, 330+ distribution centers and a fleet of 14,000 IoT-enabled delivery trucks, and more.
Everything we do at Sysco LABS supports Sysco’s Purpose of ‘Connecting the world to share food and care for one another’, and our technology directly impacts millions of food consumers in a trillion-dollar, global industry.
We are currently on the lookout for a Quality Engineer to join our team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Contributing towards the defining of test strategies and test planning
- Performing test design and the development of test scenarios
- Contributing towards the development of automation scripts
- Configuring and maintaining test environments and continuous integration
- Performing test execution, analyzing test results and communicating test results to stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or an equivalent qualification
- Preferably 1 – 2 years of work experience in software testing
- Sound knowledge of quality engineering practices and processes
- Sound knowledge of Java, OOP concepts and coding standards
- A solid understanding in building web and mobile test automation using Selenium and Appium
- A sound knowledge of Agile software testing and software engineering concepts
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must possess a thirst for learning and regularly updating knowledge
- Testing and Agile-related certifications would be an added advantage
WHAT AWAITS YOU AT SYSCO LABS
- An attractive base compensation package comfortably above market rates
- Performance rewards and recognition
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- A health and wellness allowance
- A team outing allowance
- Paid birthday leave
- Learning and development allowance
- Overseas travel opportunities and exposure to client environments
- A progressive culture that promotes work-life harmony and personal development
Sysco LABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.