THE BIG PICTURE
Sysco LABS is the captive innovation center for Sysco Corporation (NYSE:SYY), a Fortune 100 company and the world’s largest foodservice provider with 71,000+ associates, 330+ distribution centers and over 700,000 customers in 90 countries. For fiscal 2022 that ended July 3, 2022, Sysco generated over $68 billion in sales.
Sysco LABS powers Sysco’s farm-to-fork operations and our technology is present in the sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, the delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network, the in-restaurant dining experience of the end-customer and much more.
Our technology ecosystem spans 600+ applications, monitoring and incident management across 10,000+ servers, multi-cloud – multi-platform event streaming and microservices architecture, and enterprise-grade systems that power a catalog of over 1.4 million products, 330+ distribution centers and a fleet of 14,000 IoT-enabled delivery trucks, and more.
Everything we do at Sysco LABS supports Sysco’s Purpose of ‘Connecting the world to share food and care for one another’, and our technology directly impacts millions of food consumers in a trillion-dollar, global industry.
We are currently on the lookout for a Quality Engineering Lead to join us and work with our teams across the company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Leading efforts in defining test strategies, test planning, execution and reviews
- Improving and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Reviewing and contributing towards the development of automation scripts
- Configuring and maintaining continuous integration
- Overlooking and managing test execution and communicating test statuses to stakeholders
- Mentoring, training, and leading a team of Quality Engineers
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification, and 6-7+ years of industry experience.
- Experience in implementing mobile test automation frameworks
- Experience in test automation using open-source tools such as Selenium
- Experience in performance engineering and performance testing tools
- Strong knowledge of software testing processes, practices and test design techniques
- Strong knowledge of Java, OOP concepts and coding standards
- Experience in working with continuous integration, build and source control tools such as Jenkins, Maven and GIT
- Experience in testing middle-tier and service-oriented architectures using tools such as Rest-Assured or SoapUI
- A solid practical understanding of Agile Software Testing and Software Engineering concepts
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Professional certifications such as ISTQB, PMI-ACP or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) would be an added advantage
- A thirst for learning and regularly updating knowledge
WHAT AWAITS YOU AT SYSCO LABS
- An attractive base compensation package comfortably above market rates
- Performance rewards and recognition
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- A health and wellness allowance
- A team outing allowance
- Paid birthday leave
- Learning and development allowance
- Overseas travel opportunities and exposure to client environments
- A progressive culture that promotes work-life harmony and personal development
Sysco LABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.