We are on the lookout for a Senior Manager - Finance, who can play a strategy-focused role in our finance department.
What you will be responsible for:
- Managing and leading the financial analysts who develop financial and valuation models and recommendations by conducting comprehensive financial analyses and utilizing appropriate methods of executive decision-making
- Managing and leading the month-end closing process and conducting monthly financial forecasts and modeling
- Developing and implementing plans for budgeting, forecasting, monitoring and invoicing, and analyzing metrics
- Providing insight on spending trends and cost-savings initiatives and margin opportunities
- Periodically reviewing the organization’s financial reports and preparing the finance managerial reports for the management
- Analyzing local/international market trends and competitors periodically
- Communicating and managing US stakeholders effectively
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- Must be fully qualified in CA (SL)/CIMA (UK) or ACCA (UK), and holding a relevant degree will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in auditing/accounting and finance at managerial level
- Experience working with CIO teams in US-based Global Insourced Centers/Technology Companies, is an added advantage
- The ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates
- The opportunity to work with high-caliber individuals across the organization
- Technical training and soft skills development programs
- Fast career growth, recognition and senior leadership opportunities for good performers
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment, and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly
Sysco LABS is the captive innovation center of Sysco Corporation (NYSE: SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is a Fortune 500 company and the global leader in selling, marketing, and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare, and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. With more than 71,000 associates, the company operates 333 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 700,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2022 that ended July 3, 2022, the company generated sales of more than $68 billion.
Operating with the agility and tenacity of a tech–startup, powered by the expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS is transforming one of the world’s largest industries.
Sysco LABS’s engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka and Austin and Houston, TX, innovate across the entire foodservice journey – from the enterprise-grade technology that enables Sysco’s business, to the technology that revolutionizes how Sysco connects with restaurants and the technology that shapes the way those restaurants connect with customers.
Sysco LABS technology is present in the sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, the delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network, the in-restaurant dining experience of the end-customer and much more.